Skip to content

Portal from Facebook

562 results found

1. Borrado total de aplicaciones y creación de carpetas de usuario

Se debería dejar al usuario borrar de forma definitiva los programas que ha instalado en las gafas. Que no quede rastro en la biblioteca. De esta forma instalaríamos muchas más aplicaciones sin el miedo a que queden en la biblioteca las miniaturas cuando las desinstalamos
    ya que tal y como está ahora, hace que la experiencia de usuario sea muy mala.
    También deberíamos poder crear carpetas dónde mover las aplicaciones y así que cada persona se organice su espacio. Cada usuario podría crear sus propias carpetas dónde mover las aplicaciones de Juegos, o de Herramientas de Trabajo, o Deportes... cada…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Apps  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Scheduled messages on Whatsapp

Sometimes you would like to share a message or thought but it's 1 am and you worry you might forget the next day..it would be great if you could send scheduled messages through WhatsApp. You could send your message but it would be delivered at a specific time.
    Murielle Pothel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Im a boiler mechanic for 25 years and i would like to create a game like job simulator where i can help teach how to fix boilers its fun

I would like to create a game where the user can have a full blown boiler man experience. I've been a boiler mechanic for over 25 years and have the experience to create a similar experience for the user where it could be fun. Teaching people how to create heat and hot water in a building. I have everything laid out to be explained. Pictures and everything. I just need to know how to submit and who to submit to.
    I also have a youtube channel where I'm doing the same and it looks like a game.. check it out

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Family tree

Implement the family tree option, being able to tag your family contacts by relationship and thus build your family tree and share it with family members so that they can contribute to filling it out. Facebook handles a countless number of users and many are family or connected to a family and do not know it. With this option you can join together and achieve connections between people who are family and don't know it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Be able to Query ODBC Enabled databases (MS Access, MS SQL or Oracle

Need to have the ability to Interact with ODBC enabled database through some like MS Access or MS Excel. Need to see a filing cabinet or Image of a big Data Center NAS the stands for database. Then be able to connect to and ODBC enabled database, search for tables within the database and create SQL Querys or at least execute pre-written SQL Queries to bring up real time data about various products, inventory items etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Categorizing saved posts on IG

When saving a post, it would be helpful to be able to categorize the post. For ease of locating it in ‘All saved’. For example saving a workout video could be saved under ‘fitness’, a recipe post could be saved under ‘cooking’, a post of someone singing could be saved under ‘music’. Etc etc. would make going back to reference saved posts so much easier! Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. facebook could integrate with ancestry providing links to possible family connections not just friends

Was checking out ancestry app looking into my indian heritage, thought Facebook could not just suggest friends but ancestry connections based on ai data available from profile connections and ancestry data.. bam new line of integration.. send any kudos to my account with all respect.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bring back Facebook Live

We have seen the announcement that Facebook is being removed from Portal on the 28th of February. This is a key/core feature of Portal used by a lot of the community and will be a prime reason why many bought the Portal in the first place.

Please u-turn on this decision.

136 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

86 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Feed filters on insta

Allow users to view their instagram feed with a focus on a particular theme. In my case, I have food posts, beer posts, music posts, skateboarding posts and my level of interest varies based on different moods. However, it seems the algorithm reacts heavily to recent usage and my experience is skewed in a single direction. Eg one night clicking a number of recipes and it takes days to bring things back into balance. Would be cool to toggle on/off themes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In whatsapp groups the " clear chat" and " exit group" needs to be separated far from each other

Typical user now is in large number of groups and in order to save the memory/ to keep his/her device clean very frequently deletes the messages ,infact immediately after getting the message, now if I want to clear the chat, accidently more ofter I might click exit group, that is annoying, because next action would be he will exit from group as usually people have habit to type fast, even without reading the options in dialog box.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Turn off photos from Unsplash! I have 3 portal frames and at least 1 always shows these dumb photos

Turn off photos from Unsplash! I have 3 portal frames and at least 1 always shows these dumb photos. Nobody from Meta has a clue why or how this happened and of course Unsplash doesn't know either.... just lovely

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. VR Store - Promo Codes UX failure

1. Inside VR App Store on Quest 3
    2. Hit app purchase button (the price)
    3. On purchase popup - Clicked field to apply promo code
    4. Typed Promo code on virtual keyboard then, Hit ENTER on virtual keyboard
    5. PIN pops up - entered PIN
    6. App purchased WITHOUT promo code applied!

Instead of applying the code after typing it, it did not apply it and the keyboard's ENTER was registered as the purchase page Purchase button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. What is PST to MBOX Converter Software?

PST to MBOX Converter is a dedicated tool to convert or transfer Outlook data files to MBOX file format for email clients like Mozilla Thunderbird, Mac Mail, Opera Mail, Netscape, Opera Mail, Yahoo Mail and many more. It is capable in recovering complete deleted or inaccessible data of PST file to MBOX file. The software comes with wide range of features and simple interface, which makes it a powerful and safe tool to batch transfer of PST file to MBOX. It is fully supportable to PST file of all versions of Microsoft Outlook. For more info- https://www.zooksoftware.com/pst-to-mbox/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Storytime

Please stop removing books from Storytime, particularly with no warning. There are so few left! My parents read them everyday to my son, along with my nieces and nephews. The kids are so disappointed to find that their favorites aren’t there anymore. If you’re going to remove them, replace them with more. This is the reason we bought portals for everyone in our family.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. **Feature request:** Add pin message, important message, and notification color features

I am writing to suggest some new features that I believe would be very useful for your users.

Description:

• Pin message: Allow users to pin important messages to the top of their chats, so that they can easily find them later. This would be especially useful for group chats, where it can be difficult to keep track of all the messages.
    • Important message: Add an option to send an important message that triggers a reminder every 2 minutes on the screen when the phone is locked. This would be very useful for ensuring that important messages are not missed.
    • Notification
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Which is the Best Business Email Solution for Companies?

NetForChoice Business Mail Solution is a business-class email hosting solution that offers a variety of features and benefits, including a custom domain name, secure email communication, scalability, flexibility, hassle-free management, and 24/7 support. NetForChoice Business Mail can be deployed on-premises or in the cloud, depending on your specific needs.

Some of the features of NetForChoice Business Mail include spam and virus protection, anti-phishing protection, two-factor authentication, mobile access, calendaring, contact management, and document sharing. NetForChoice Business Mail is a cost-effective and reliable email hosting solution that can help you improve your business communications.

Read More Detail: https://www.netforchoice.com/cloud-hosting/saas/business-email.php

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. WHY WAS THE LIVE APP TAKEN OFF PORTAL?

Why would you not support the LIVE option on the portal after you new update? I purchased the Portal just for this specific feature, to go LIVE on facebook and have a camera follow me, which was a cool feature. I do not use it for anything else. WHY WOULD YOU NOT KEEP THIS ON YOUR FACEBOOK PORTAL?? Now your consumers cant even use this expensive device for what they purchased it for? where is my refund then?

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add a functionality as pet cam !

Hi
    Would be nice to permit to use our own portal as pet cam by being able to set our portal as pet cam when we are away and permit to call it .

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Listen to user feedback

There is are hundreds of pages of suggestions yet currently there are only 4 under review, 22 completed and 2 declined.
    What's the point of the site except to placate dissatisfied customers when the product doesn't work or Facebook ***** up and make the product worse

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make the browser a fully functional browser

Make the browser a fully functional browser. The browser has been dumbed down and made difficult to use.

• Can't loop playlists on YouTube
    • Can't see the desktop version of websites
    • Can't enable camera and mic

With the removal of vital apps, and with the dumbing down of the browser, and the lack of new apps. The Portal is becoming more and more limited in function. It's quickly becoming an expensive paperweight.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?